Re-balances the body's energies, improves blood and lymph circulation, reduces stress, reduces muscle tension and stiffness, rids the body of wastes and toxins, promotes holistic healing to all levels of the body. Results in a healthy glow of the face.
During facial reflexology gentle pressure is applied to the different reflex zones and reflexology points on the face. These points directly relate to areas of the body.
Benefits of Facial Reflexology
Sufficient evidence and case studies prove that facial reflexology is effective. The degree of the result may vary with individuals. But it does provide relief and benefits. It decongests the energy path or energy meridians. The free flow of energy in the body keeps it healthy.
- Is useful in pain management.
- Facilitates internal organ recovery.
- Manages hormonal imbalance.
- Reduces mental stress.
- Helps with sinuses.
- The digestive system perks up.
- Increases the flow of blood to the concerned organs.
- Increases immunity.
- Assists de-addiction
- Helps in the recovery of skeletal-muscular injuries.
- Improves memory
- Rectifies facial paralysis.
- Helps in stroke recovery.
- Relaxes the facial muscle
- Irons out the wrinkles.
- Increases the blood flow to the face. Hence the facial skin becomes taut and radiant.
- Increases the secretion of collagen and elasticin. It has anti-aging benefits.
- Hastens the toxin removal from the facial skin. A healthy glow appears on the face.